This one took me longer than anticipated,but i ran into some trouble with the rendering process. I tried several methods to solve the problem with Blender freezing on me during the render process, but none really worked. As a last straw so to say,i reduced the quality of the meshes by turning down the subsurf modifier, and that worked like a charm.
The tiles in the background were changed into modeled ones (used a plane with a texture previously).
I also modeled some more plates as well as some glasses. Next up i'll probably model the sponge and the dishwashing liquid stuff and perhaps get the liquid baking going.